At EQ Solicitors we take diversity and equality very seriously. Our diversity data is supplied to the Solicitors Regulatory Authority and is available for public scrutiny.
The data below is based on 7 employees.
1. Select one category which best describes your role in the firm.
Solicitor partner (sole practitioner, member or director) 3
Other fee earning role 2
Role directly supporting a fee earner 1
IT/HR/other corporate services role 1
2. Which age category are you in?
3. Which gender do you identify with?
4. Do you consider your own gender identity to be different from that associated with your sex as registered at birth?
5. Do you consider yourself to have a disability according to the definition in the Equality Act 2010?
6. Are your day-to-day activities limited because of a health problem or disability which has lasted, or is expected to last, at least 12 months?
7. What is your ethnic group?
British/English/Welsh/Northern Irish/Scottish 7
8. What is your religion or belief?
No religion or belief/Atheist 2
9. What is your sexual orientation?
10. Did you mainly attend a state or fee paying school between the ages 11 – 18?
UK state school 7
11. If you went to University (to study a BA, BSc course or higher), were you part of the first generation of your family to do so?
Did not attend university 3
12. Are you a primary carer for a child or children under 18?
13. Do you look after or care for someone with long term physical or mental ill health caused by disability or age (not in a paid capacity)?
Yes, 50 or more hours a week 1
You can download a copy of our diversity policy here.